Offering a bright and generously proportioned interior with a private balcony, this delightful one bedroom flat is enviably located for the many upmarket amenities along Victoria Street.
- Set within a beautiful mansion block in Westminster
- Well arranged over the third floor
- Light one bedroom flat with a dressing area
- Bright reception room leading to a balcony
- Well equipped kitchen
- Fantastic location close to Victoria Street
Regency Place is surrounded by many local conveniences, pavement lined cafes and galleries with a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street, a picturesque stretch of the River Thames is also nearby.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 679 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000