A well proportioned three bedroom flat boasting an enviable location on the second floor of an attractive portered block in Belgravia.
- Exceptional three bedroom second floor flat
- Located within a secure residential development
- Light and spacious reception room with wood floor
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample space for dining
- Generous master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with larger-than-average sunken bath
Carlisle Place is situated just south of Green Park near to a good selection of shops, cafés and restaurants in Westminster and Pimlico. Victoria Station is conveniently close for excellent transport links in and around London.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Australian War Memorial
I love its design and you get to experience a bit of culture walking from this pretty corner of Green Park to Hyde Park.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,195 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000