This incredible, brand new five bedroom house features an impressive specification throughout and includes three reception rooms, a fabulous master suite, a landscaped garden and off-street parking.
- Impressive detached house arranged over three floors
- Outstanding main reception room with doors opening to garden
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances and Corian worktops
- Breath-taking entrance hall with striking spiral staircase
- Generous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Four further bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms
- Wired for audio, data and I-Light Mood Control lighting
- Fabulous lawned garden with two patio areas
Margin Drive is superbly situated in a quiet residential area close to the open green spaces of Wimbledon Common and is within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £12,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,864 (358 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900