This grand five bedroom detached house is set along a sought-after road moments from Wimbledon Park, offering beautiful interiors, ample living and entertaining space and a landscaped garden.
- Beautiful and expansive house arranged over three floors
- Stunning 31' kitchen/dining room opening out to garden
- Wonderful master bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony
- Two bright and well proportioned reception rooms
- Further four excellent double bedrooms, one with en suite
- Gorgeous102' garden with garden room and decking area
- Family bathroom with separate shower and guest cloakroom
- Ample off-street parking on gravel driveway
Wimbledon Park Road is well located for the amenities of both Wimbledon Village and nearby Southfields while the green open spaces of Wimbledon Park are only moments away. The property also benefits from close proximity to the All England Lawn Tennis Club.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wimbledon Windmill Museum
A great place to visit with the family to learn all about windmilling. The children can also have a go at making flour using the grindstone there!
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
A trendy gastropub serving a superb rack of ribs!
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,345 (310 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900