Boasting an enviable location in the heart of Wimbledon Village, this gorgeous two bedroom second floor flat is set within a lovely period property and offers open-plan living space with a high-quality finish.
- Excellent top floor flat with a recent refurbishment
- Generous reception room offering space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen featuring integrated appliances
- Two sizeable bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room with gorgeous tiles
- Light and airy interior with a neutral finish
- Moments from the desirable amenities of Wimbledon Village
This flat is situated on a quiet one-way residential street just behind the trendy Wimbledon Village High Street, and is also ideally located just moments from the famous green acres of Wimbledon Common.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 497 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900