Centrally located in Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the eighth floor of a superb modern development, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities.
- Superb eighth floor two bedroom apartment
- Carefully designed stylish interior with natural décor
- Integrated open-plan kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Generous entertaining area with beautiful views
- Under floor heating throughout with individual thermostat
- Chic bathroom with chrome ladder-style towel rail
- Excellent location for West Croydon rail station
- Concierge, communal areas and in-house fitness suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3012
- Ground rent:
- £175 per half-year (2018)
- Service charge:
- £4400 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,098 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 823 (76 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Croydon station
London Overground Southern Tram lines,
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Saffron Square is moments away from West Croydon rail station and West Croydon Tramlink. The many amenities of Croydon are all within easy reach.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Whitgift Centre
There's a great choice of stores in The Whitgift Centre!
Surrey Street Market
Engrained in Croydon's history and open 6 days a week, you can pick up produce from pretty much any part of the world and it is also very cheap! My mum who still lives in Croydon is a fan of 3 bunches of bananas for only £1!
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390