Set within a popular modern development this stunning two bedroom split-level penthouse apartment offers an amazing living and entertaining space in the heart of Croydon.
- Modern tower with concierge and lift access
- Arranged over the 19th and 20th floors, Fully integrated A/C
- Substantial reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Modern open-plan kitchen with ample dining space
- Two double bedrooms, with en-suite and Walk-in wardrobe
- Fantastic top floor room great for entertaining.
- Sizeable private terrace with amazing views
- Two underground parking spaces, residents gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set within a walking distance to the town centre, which offers a superb selection of shops, pubs, cafes, restaurants and transport links.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
Next door to East Croydon Station sits over 30 shipping containers with a variety of food and drink. Some of the biggest names such as Meat Liquor and The Breakfast Club have outlets.
The Whitgift Centre
There's a great choice of stores in The Whitgift Centre!
West Croydon station
London Overground Southern Tram lines,
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3011
- Ground rent:
- £450 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £6763.83 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,728 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,368 (219 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390