An exceptionally spacious 6 bedroom detached family house, located in the stunning 'Hamptons' development and boasting an open-plan kitchen/dining space, separate reception room, rear Garden and use of residents' Gym.
- Beautiful 6 bedroom detached House
- Set within the stunning Hamptons development
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- 6 generous size bedrooms (most with en-suite)
- Private rear Garden and large front veranda
- Garage and off-street parking
- Benefits from a residents Gym and Tennis Courts
- Ideally located for the amenities of Worcester Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,521 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,299 (306 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Worcester Park station
Motspur Park station
Malden Manor station
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
This delightful property is located in an outstanding development in Worcester Park, moments from the many amenities it has to offer and the A3 is also close by with routes going in and out of London.
Worcester Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Authentic Italian restaurant on thriving Central Road.
This boutique children's clothing store sells everything for Worcester Park's fashionable little residents.
A popular local grill house if you're after a meat feast!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden
020 3829 1500