A beautifully presented and exceedingly spacious three bedroom ground floor flat boasting a private entrance, two en suites and a fantastic location opposite Regent's Park.
- A stunning three bedroom ground floor flat
- Private entrance and impressive entrance hall
- Fabulous open-plan double reception room and dining room
- Nicholas Anthony kitchen with Miele and Gaggenau appliances
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Utility room, guest cloakroom and triple glazed windows
- Attractive communal courtyard and 24hr porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3014
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £9100 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,540 (143 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Prince Albert Road is a highly sought-after location, moments from Regent's Park and St John's Wood High Street. St John's Wood Underground Station (Jubilee Line) is a short distance away for easy access to central London.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale
020 3841 4150