This incredibly impressive penthouse has fantastic river views from the fabulous reception and entertaining level, as well as the huge roof terrace and each of the three bedrooms.
- Exceptional triple aspect reception perfect for entertaining
- Large windows and barrel-vaulted double height ceiling
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two underground parking bays
- Private roof terrace and two balconies with stunning views
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms and additional bathroom
- Close to North Greenwich Jubilee line station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Nov 2998
- Ground rent:
- £300 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £8955.56 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,490 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,698 (157 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
North Greenwich station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2/3
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Maurer Court is situated in charming Greenwich Millenium Village, close to Millennium Primary School and the many restaurants, shops and leisure facilities at the O2 area and Greenwich Shopping Park.
Greenwich Millennium Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
National Maritime Museum
Lots of quirky installations, a great little café and an ice cream parlour here too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179