This beautiful Grade II listed early-mid 18th Century home offers refurbished interiors with retained period charm, benefitting from access to a lovely low maintenance garden, situated moments from Greenwich Park.
- Grade II townhouse set over 4 floors with an abundance of historic charm
- Dual aspect double reception with period features and fitted shelving
- Dining room with exposed beams and feature fireplace
- Sleek fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms
- Delightful private garden
- Two bathrooms plus additional cloakroom
- Incredible location close to Greenwich Park, Museums, Market, shops, pubs and restaurants
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,580 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,803 (167 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Maze Hill station
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Feathers Place is ideally situated close to many local amenities in the historic centre of Greenwich with Greenwich Park at the end of the road. Public transport links include Cutty Sark DLR Station and Maze Hill National Rail Station.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
National Maritime Museum
Lots of quirky installations, a great little café and an ice cream parlour here too!
Paul Rhodes Bakery
Delicious baked goods, friendly staff, yummy hot drinks and you can the watch the world go by at the Royal Navel College opposite.
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179