This superb two bedroom flat combines bright, modern décor with spacious accommodation and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Superb residential development with porter services
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Interior designed kitchen with Smeg integrated appliances
- Two well presented bedrooms (one en suite shower room)
- Provides lovely private balcony
- Secure new development with fob entry system
- Superbly located for Twickenham's town centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Brewery Wharf is well placed for the vast selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants in Twickenham town centre. The iconic Twickenham Rugby Ground is close by which features a Virgin Active Gym and Marriot Hotel and the nearest station is Twickenham.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
North Stables Café
A quirky place for a coffee and cake, while walking along Twickenham's Riverside.
St Margarets Fair
Held once a year, it's a great day out for all the family - live bands, face painting and traditional games.
The Cabbage Patch
Taking its name from nearby Twickenham Stadium's nickname, The Cabbage Patch deserves the Triple Crown honour as THE rugby pub in London, if not the UK!
St Margarets station
Strawberry Hill station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2189
- Ground rent:
- £500 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £1764.91 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 768 (71 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham
020 8973 2777