Set on one of the most prestigious squares in Marylebone and with views over the square, this stunning three bedroom apartment sits within a portered block and offers over 2,000 sq ft of lateral living space.
- Stunning second floor three bedroom apartment
- Sought-after location and access to private gardens
- Seven windows overlooking the historic square
- Set in an east facing porterd block with two lifts
- Full length balcony running along the face of the apartment
- Beautiful interiors throughout with high ceilings
- Double reception space with formal dining room
- Master suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bryanston Square is a highly distinguished location in the heart of Marylebone, moments from Marble Arch, Hyde Park and Oxford Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
An Aladdin's cave of foodie delights - fresh produce, charcuterie and a cheese room. If they let me into heaven, I hope it looks like this!
As well as cocktail offers, this centrally located pub infuses its own alcohol, creating delicious drinks throughout the day and evenings.
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Apr 3005
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £10800 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,020 (187 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100