This spacious, 2014-renovated luxury home in tranquil Marylebone village boasts a top end Gaggenau kitchen, sprawling open-plan grand Victorian living room, 3 huge ensuite bedrooms, and an outdoor shower for the bold!.
- Ground and lower ground floors of a period building
- Grand, sprawling open-plan Victorian living space
- Luxury open-plan kitchen complete with Gaggenau appliances
- Stunning master bedroom with enormous master bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms with new luxury en suite bathroom
- Courtyard with glorious warm and invigorating outdoor shower
- Extraordinarily high ceilings add to the feeling of space
- Integrated sound system with ipad compatible controls
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2999
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,911 (177 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Regent's Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Great Portland Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
A wealth of popular shops, cafes, bars and restaurants can be found around Marylebone High Street and Baker Street. Regent's Park is also moments away.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best seafood in town on the Fitzrovia coastline... Let the smell draw you in!
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
Crown & Sceptre
The perfect pub for a post-work drink in central London along Great Titchfield Street. It also serves food and Sunday lunch.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone and Mayfair
020 7659 8100