Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous 2 bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the 33rd floor, spacious accommodation and benefits from a residents' Gym and Concierge.
- Superb 33rd floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Fully furnished to a high standard throughout
- Carefully designed stylish interior with natural décor
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom and additional en-suite shower room
- Under floor heating throughout individual thermostat
- Concierge, communal areas and in-house fitness suite
- Underground parking space available via separate negotiation
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,181 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 876 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Croydon station
London Overground Southern Tram lines,
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Saffron Square is moments away from West Croydon rail station and West Croydon Tramlink. The many amenities of Croydon are all within easy reach.
East Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Next door to East Croydon Station sits over 30 shipping containers with a variety of food and drink. Some of the biggest names such as Meat Liquor and The Breakfast Club have outlets.
Surrey Street Market
Engrained in Croydon's history and open 6 days a week, you can pick up produce from pretty much any part of the world and it is also very cheap! My mum who still lives in Croydon is a fan of 3 bunches of bananas for only £1!
The Whitgift Centre
There's a great choice of stores in The Whitgift Centre!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390