This beautifully refurbished 2 bed flat is situated on the 1st floor of a converted pub and boasts bright and contemporary interiors. It offers multiple skylights and an excellent roof terrace with suburban views.
- Stunning flat on the ground, 1st and 2nd floors
- Set in a secure in pub conversion
- Delightful reception with built-in shelving and natural light
- Detached kitchen with modern appliances
- Private rooftop terrace with panoramic views
- 2 Double bedrooms abundantly lit by skylights
- Family size bathroom
- Located moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 735 (68 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 3
West Ham station
District Hammersmith & City Jubilee DLR c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Abbey Road station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
London Road is situated moments from the green open spaces of Plaistow Park while Plaistow Station is also within close proximity for links around the city. Fantastic local amenities, restaurants and pubs can be found on High Street.
Plaistow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Black Lion Pub
Best Saturday lunch offer!
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
A fantastic Asian confectionary shop selling both sweet and savoury treats on Green Street, close to Upton Park Underground Station.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585