Boasting fantastic uninterrupted river views, this stunning 2 bedroom Riverside flat is situated in an exclusive Gated development moments from Canary Wharf offers a private Balcony and communal Gymnasium.
- Fantastic 2 bedroom 6th floor flat
- Exclusive Gated development
- Moments from the bustling heart of Canary Wharf
- Balcony with breathtaking views across the river Thames
- Spacious reception/dining room with high-spec open-plan
- Master bedroom with French doors to Juliet Balcony
- Additional double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Concierge service, communal Gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 714 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Heron Quays station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
South Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Naxos Building is enviably located moments from a plethora of Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants and a selection of riverside walkways. while for the motorists there is swift access to the A1206, A12, A13 and Blaockwall Tunnel.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Dockland Settlements Centre
It offers a range of wellness activities such as Pilates, Zumba, gymnastics for children, and football. It's a local charity that supports the community.
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!