Well proportioned 4 bedroom House located on a quiet cul-de-sac and arranged over 3 floors, offering bright and spacious accommodation, reception room with dining space and private Garden.
- 4 bedroom House arranged over 3 floors
- Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Beautiful spiral staircase
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Separate contemporary kitchen
- Bright reception room with dining space
- Attractive private Garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,230 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,033 (95 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Green is within easy reach of the bustling shops, bars and restaurants of central Stratford anbd Westfield shopping centre.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Great traditional pie and mash.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585