Boasting high ceilings and modern décor throughout, this fabulous two bedroom raised ground floor flat is in an ideal location with spacious rooms and has a great communal terrace and gym.
- Two bedroom flat set on the raised ground floor
- Large reception boasting high ceilings
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and balcony access
- Good sized second bedroom also with access to the balcony
- Spacious rooms and modern décor throughout
- Great communal terrace and gym for residents
- Ideally located moments from Upper Street and the City
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Trendy Upper Street is nearby offering a fantastic range of shops, bars, and restaurants while transport links to the City and West End are within easy reach. The nearest underground station is Angel (Northern Line).
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
The Grill on the Market
Steak, cocktails and very good fajitas... If you're a member you can even get 50% of food and 2-4-1 drinks!
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,429 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 900 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800