Situated within a luxurious development with porter moments from Shoreditch, this two bedroom apartment boasts fabulous outdoor space and wood floor.
- Great two bedroom apartment on City Road
- Mments from the sought-after Shoreditch area
- Bight reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms (one with en suite bathroom)
- Two balconies and a 20' roof terrace
- Development (with lift and porterage)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,860 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,152 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,041 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located within this sought-after area of London, the property benefits from close proximity to a superb range of vibrant bars, restaurants, boutiques and shops.
City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving the finest Belgian beer in London!
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
The Museum of the Order of St John Cloister Garden
A wonderful quiet garden for people in the know and ideal to sit in on a summer's day. Make sure you also take time to find the entrance to the original crypt, a wonderfully thematic space with tombs dating back hundreds of years.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000