Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the thirteenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area.
- Stunning two bedroom flat on the thirteenth floor
- Beautiful open plan living with fully equipped kitchen
- Ample space to dine in partitioned dining room
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Master en suite bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Access to residents private gym, pool, sauna
- Gorgeous private balcony looking over the city
- 24 hour concierge and lift services
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
City Road offers a fantastic location for transport with Old Street station moments away, as well as the A501 with links to Stansted. The amenities of both Shoreditch and Old Street are close by.
Old Street locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Look Mum No Hands
A great concept for anyone who loves cycling. Full-time mechanics working upstairs that can help with flat tyres and answer any questions about bikes, as well as a great outdoor area to sit and bask in the sun with a coffee and food.
The Breakfast Club
Always busy, with great breakfasts throughout the day, as well as lunch and dinner menus.
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,986 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 977 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800