Situated within the heart of the Shoreditch triangle conservation area, this superb one bedroom apartment benefits from stunning interiors and offers luxury, high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Stunning one bedroom loft-style apartment on the first floor
- A 19th century building with high ceilings throughout
- Vast reception room with ample space to dine and entertain
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom with triple glazing and fitted wardrobes
- Sleek shower room with contemporary fixtures
- Large windows and designer furniture throughout the property
- Superb location in the heart of Shoreditch
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Benefiting from a desirable location in the heart of fashionable and exciting Shoreditch. Rivington Street offers a wealth of amenities, bars, boutiques, galleries and restaurants, with Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market close by.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The only place in London to do a bacon doughnut... They also have amazing chicken and lunchtime deals in the week!
Quaker Street Coffee & Bubble Tea
Very good coffee and bubble tea for the children.
Great food in a glass-walled Benugo restaurant that has a varied menu made using local produce. It is just a short walk from London Liverpool Street and Spitalfields Market.
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 760 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414