Boasting a superb location, this bright three bedroom flat is set within a popular development with porter, outstanding surroundings, private gardens and the entertainment facilities of the Barbican Centre.
- Gorgeous three bedroom flat with wonderful views
- Set on the ninth floor
- Large reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Semi-open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room, dining area and stylish bathroom
- Master en suite bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- A further two double bedrooms with access to the terrace
- Terrace which runs across the front of the flat
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,621 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Corporation Of London
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,099 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
St. Paul's station
Central line, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is ideally located close to the large selection of amenities found in the City and Clerkenwell. Transport links include Barbican Station (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines).
Barbican locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ozone Coffee Roasters
Proper coffee in warehouse-style surroundings and food too, served from breakfast through to dinner.
The Modern Pantry
Great brunch/lunch spot and really fresh food. Worth booking as people come especially to Clerkenwell to eat here.
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800