Boasting a superb location, this bright three bedroom flat is set within a popular development with porter, outstanding surroundings, private gardens and the entertainment facilities of the Barbican Centre.
- Gorgeous three bedroom flat with wonderful views
- Set on the ninth floor
- Large reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Semi-open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room, dining area and stylish bathroom
- Master en suite bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- A further two double bedrooms with access to the terrace
- Terrace which runs across the front of the flat
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located close to the large selection of amenities found in the City and Clerkenwell. Transport links include Barbican Station (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines).
Barbican locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
Amazing food! The service is fantastic and the steak and salmon are out of this world...
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
St. Paul's station
Central line, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,621 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Corporation Of London
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,099 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800