This substantial four bedroom house provides an excellent amount of living space with a newly fitted kitchen and bathrooms, a superb private garden, off-street parking and double garage, located close to amenities.
- Superb four bedroom house offering fantastic living space
- Presented in great condition with exposed wooden beams
- Two stunning reception rooms with unique fireplaces
- Newly fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Separate study, utility room and two newly fitted bathrooms
- 60' garden with patio and water feature
- Extensive double garage and large driveway
- Superb location close to Orley Farm school
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Heritage View offers a secure location with street security cameras while being situated within easy reach of Harrow on the Hill's various amenities and Harrow on the Hill Station.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
A quaint Italian restaurant serving amazing authentic stone baked pizzas and great takeaway dishes too!
Perfect for a celebratory dinner or if you are wanting a couple of cocktails on a Saturday night.
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
Sudbury & Harrow Road station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,431 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,815 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,556 (237 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050