This substantial four bedroom house provides an excellent amount of living space with a newly fitted kitchen and bathrooms, a superb private garden, off-street parking and double garage, located close to amenities.
- Superb four bedroom house offering fantastic living space
- Presented in great condition with exposed wooden beams
- Two stunning reception rooms with unique fireplaces
- Newly fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Separate study, utility room and two newly fitted bathrooms
- 60' garden with patio and water feature
- Extensive double garage and large driveway
- Superb location close to Orley Farm school
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,975 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,566 (238 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
Sudbury & Harrow Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Heritage View offers a secure location with street security cameras while being situated within easy reach of Harrow on the Hill's various amenities and Harrow on the Hill Station.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
A quaint Italian restaurant serving amazing authentic stone baked pizzas and great takeaway dishes too!
A sought-after antique lighting specialist in Harrow on the Hill.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050