Beautifully arranged on the fourth floor, this stunning one bedroom flat offers a light and airy living space with a high finish, a generous double bedroom with ample storage throughout.
- Newly renovated one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Contemporary reception room with ample space to dine
- Open plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek fully tiled bathroom
- Situated within a secure development with lift access
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 561 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
Harrow & Wealdstone station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 5
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
College Road offers a convenient location in the heart of Harrow town centre, moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants. Harrow on the Hill Station is moments away as well as various bus links.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St George's Shopping Centre
Shopping, gym, cinema and dining all in one area of Harrow town centre.
A quaint Italian restaurant serving amazing authentic stone baked pizzas and great takeaway dishes too!
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.