This wonderful seven bedroom house boasts beautifully presented living space with stylish interior throughout with 40' kitchen and eight bathrooms, further benefiting from lovely garden and gated off-street parking.
- Stunning seven bedroom detached house with gated entrance
- Exceptionally spacious accommodation with stylish interiors
- Attractive, substantial private garden with staff housing
- Bright reception room with adjoining dining room
- Stylish kitchen/breakfast room leading to conservatory
- Master bedroom with dressing rooms and en-suite
- Six additional double bedrooms (five en-suite)
- Fantastic views over Surrey from feature landing
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Southwood Avenue is a quiet residential road located close to amenities in New Malden and Kingston, and within easy reach of Coombe Hill Golf Course and Wimbledon Common. The nearest station is New Malden (National Rail).
Coombe locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Within just a few minutes' walk of Richmond Park, The Albert is the perfect pub to hole up in after an Autumn walk in the park.
A good value Chinese takeaway.
Local cafe ideal for on-the-go snacks.
New Malden station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £3,742 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,644 (524 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121