Set over the ground floor of a classic period property this impressive 2 bedroom garden flat offers a superb living space with 2 impressive bedrooms, bath and shower room and spacious private garden.
- Fantastic ground floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Benefits from a superb private rear garden
- 2 excellent bedrooms with main bedroom having access to garden
- Offers a bathroom and separate shower room
- Superb reception room leading to modern kitchen
- Amazing location moments from Tufnell Park Underground
- Close to a variety of local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,623 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 808 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Tufnell Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Kentish Town station
East Midlands Railway Thameslink Northern lines, Zone: 2
Gospel Oak station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Brecknock Road is a highly sought-after location moments from a lovely parade of local amenities and benefits from being short distance away from Tufnell Park Underground Station.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bumblebee Natural Foods
Bumblebee Natural Foods shops on Brecknock Road...you have to add them to your list, they are amazing. Great produce over three shops and the best bread ever!!
Bear + Wolf
Fantastic Sunday brunch and great coffee.
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.