Set within Smithfield Square, a superb new development this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts stylish modern interiors, with high-specification fixtures and fittings, an en suite and a brilliant private balcony.
- Superb two bedroom apartment on the third floor
- Stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Naturally bright open plan living space
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Access to beautiful communal gardens
- Concierge service and resident's gym
- Photos for reference only may not be of actual property
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Boating lake, golf course, deer sanctuary - this park has it all!
A delightful café that's very child friendly. They have a children's play area and gluten-free treats too!
Hot Pepper Jelly
This delightful café is great for coffee or lunch in the afternoon. It caters for vegetarians and vegans and serves gluten-free options too.
Turnpike Lane station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Alexandra Palace station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,401 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 708 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.