An amazing 3 bedroom flat situated on the 1st floor of a House conversion boasting modern accommodation throughout and an excellent location moments from Finchley Road.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- 3 well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room with one en-suite
- Beautiful house conversion located in the heart of Temple Fortune
- Moments from nearby amenities and transport links of Finchley Road and Golders Green
- Recently renovated to a high standard throughout
- Walking distance to Hampstead Heath extension and Golders Hill Park
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,545 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 831 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Golders Green station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Brent Cross station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Hendon Central station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Temple Fortune locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious Persian food with a contemporary vibe. A great place to go with family and enjoy dishes made with fresh ingredients.
All the DIY equipment you need - Mike the manager is also very helpful
Selling a range of fantastic women's clothing, hats and accessories.