A stunning 8 bedroom Semi-detached House arranged over 3 floors boasting a brand new refurbishment with access to a Rear Garden and Off-Street Parking to the front.
- Brand new refurbishment to very high specification
- Very large reception room and modern separate kitchen
- 8 well-proportioned bedrooms
- 7 modern bathrooms with 6 en-suite and separate guest WC
- Off-Street parking for up to 3 cars
- Lovely private garden
- Moments from lots of amenities and a short walk to Hendon station
- Property situated opposite Hendon park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated opposite Hendon Park and moments from a range of shops and amenities at Hendon Central as well as walking distance to Hendon Central Station which offers close proximity for links in and around around the city.
Hendon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run business that has been there for 25+ years. They frame absolutely anything and are well priced, professional and very courteous. Always looking for a deal too!
An upmarket hotel that is fully kosher, which serves the local community. It is very luxurious if you feel like a bit of a break away from the kids!
Excellent value for money. Even if there is a long queue, the 3-4 guys will have you in the chair in no time and they have TV screens and magazines to keep you occupied.
Hendon Central station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Brent Cross station
Northern line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,576 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,957 (274 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune
020 8432 1444