Enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood moments from Regent's Park, this stylish and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from a lovely private garden.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- Arranged on the ground floor of an attractive block
- Stylish reception room with ample space to dine
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Additional well presented and generous bedroom
- Provides superb garden to the rear
- Benefits from access to communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on Charlbert Street, the property is moments from an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in St John's Wood, while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are moments away.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 574 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000