This beautifully finished 2 bedroom 5th floor flat offers expansive, bright accommodation in a brilliant location with a lovely roof terrace with stunning views over the London skyline.
- Beautiful roof terrace offering outdoor dining space
- Open plan dual-aspect reception/dining room
- Reception/dining room opens onto terrace and balcony
- Exceptional quality finish throughout
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen opening onto terrace
- Stylish bathrooms with high quality fixtures
- 2 generous bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Amazing views of London, from St. Pauls to the Shard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,401 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,264 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Elephant & Castle station
Southeastern Thameslink Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Long Lane is enviably located moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Borough and London Bridge and the river is just a short walk away.
Borough locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A special occasion place - beautifully prepared food and stunning views.
A cheap and cheerful Italian serving the cheesiest lasagne in London!
The best coffee on a bridge! They also sell delicious cocktails and food too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500