Providing beautifully proportioned accommodation within a converted warehouse, this outstanding 2 bedroom flat benefits from a superb location moments from the River Thames and the amenities of Shad Thames.
- Superb warehouse conversion in ideal location
- Spacious, newly renovated interiors
- Sizable reception room with dual aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Excellent location moments away from bars, restaurants and shops
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,081 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,002 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Tower Hill station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Tower Gateway station
DLR line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Gainsford Street is located just moments from the superb restaurants, bars and shops of Shad Thames and transport links include easy access to the A2 and A3 road links out of London. The nearest station are London Bridge (Northern and Jubilee lines, Nation
Shad Thames locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Il Pirata London
THeir Italian food is delicious, the wine good, and they don't throw you out the door as soon as you have finished!
A special occasion place - beautifully prepared food and stunning views.
Not a bad way to start your day with breakfast at the Shard!