A stunning two bedroom flat set within a superb new development offering an enormous reception room and semi-open plan kitchen with two large skylights, further extending onto a private terrace.
- Enormous two bedroom newly built apartments
- Near the regeneration area of Elephant and Castle
- Offers spacious reception room flooded with natural light
- Kitchens with integrated appliances
- Amazing terraces with each of the flats
- Benefits from a 10 Year Building Guarantee
- Stunning main bathroom and en suite shower room
- Two bright, good-sized bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Balfour Lofts boasts a fantastic location benefiting from a wide range of local amenities while London Bridge, Tower Bridge and Shad Thames are close by on the banks of the River Thames.
London Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Neal's Yard Dairy
Sourcing and selling the best of British and Irish cheeses. Make sure you check out Neal's Yard Dairy when you're wandering through Borough Market.
Imperial War Museum
The Imperial War Museum offers a wealth of collections to explore - head to the Extraordinary Heroes gallery to discover the real-life stories of courage behind the Victoria Cross and George Cross medals awarded for bravery.
Very impressive meat dishes cooked in a proper American smoker. The ribs are fantastic!
Elephant & Castle station
Southeastern Thameslink Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1/2
Northern line, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,625 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,173 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.