This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat offers a bigger-than average accommodation with ample reception room, separate kitchen and a double bedroom.
- Substantial one bedroom first floor flat
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Separate and well-proportioned kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Excellent bathroom
- Close to many local amenities, schools and parks
- Selhurst rail station just a stone throw away
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located within a walking distance to Selhurst rail station which provides excellent links into central London, while the area also offers many amenities and schools.
Selhurst locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Blue and Orange
A great restaurant - it's definitely my favourite in Thornton Heath!
Mantanah Thai Cuisine
An authentic Thai restaurant that has an amazing menu, offering good quality meat and vegetarian dishes.
The Portland Arms
Really good selection of beers/ales and some good wine... Chicken burger is great, too.
Norwood Junction station
Thameslink London Overground Southern lines,
Thornton Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,524 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,455 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 609 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the landlord of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.