Boasting spacious and modern interiors throughout, this lovely four bedroom semi-detached house benefits from a large open-plan kitchen, private garden and fantastic master bedroom with stunning views.
- Fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house
- Finished to a good standard throughout
- Benefits from neutral décor
- Large open plan kitchen/dining area
- Superb master bedroom with stunning rear views
- Two additional good size bedrooms
- Includes private balcony and garden
- Close to the amenities of South Norwood
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A short walk to the lovely open space of Grangewood Park and moments from a range of amenities at South Norwood and Thornton Heath.
South Norwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
South Norwood Lake and Grounds
Feeding the ducks on South Norwood Lake is a great way to escape city life.
Doyley's A1 Barbers
I have been getting my hair cut here for over 15 years. It's a very nice family-run business and a fantastic place to discuss football and sports with the guys. It also tends to be a social hub too, which is great!
Blue and Orange
A great restaurant - it's definitely my favourite in Thornton Heath!
Thornton Heath station
Norwood Junction station
Thameslink London Overground Southern lines,
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,637 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,565 (145 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace
020 8772 8080