This fantastic three bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation boasting a bay-fronted reception room, a lovely garden and double garage.
- Spacious and newly refurbished three bedroom house
- Bay-fronted reception room with lots of natural light
- Dining room leading to garden through French doors
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bright bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Rear garden with patio area ideal for entertaining
- Security gated alleyway leading to double garage
- Driveway with off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is quietly located in a lovely residential area just moments from the green acres of Morden Park.
Morden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
All your dog grooming needs in this brilliant shop on Grand Drive.
Flavours of India
A Sri Lankan and Indian fusion restaurant.
Jurassic Encounter Adventure Golf
A golf course with 18 holes, waterfalls, caves and putting greens, plus moving and even roaring dinosaurs.
Motspur Park station
Morden South station
South Merton station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,825 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,260 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900