With an incredible location next to the world famous Ritz Hotel and offering rare views over Green Park this stunning three bedroom apartment offers beautiful interiors and superb lateral living space.
- Beautiful first floor three bedroom lateral flat
- Rare views over ornate communal gardens and Green Park
- Stunning double reception room and open-plan kitchen
- Prime location next to the famous Ritz Hotel
- Serviced apartment with 24hr concierge service and lift
- Three impressive bedrooms with 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Sought after location moments from the parks and Piccadilly
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,256 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,702 (158 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Circus station
Piccadilly Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Arlington Street is a prime residential address in central London and offers unrivalled access to a number of transport links and underground station lines. With-in just a short walk you are able to reach central Piccadilly, Hyde Park and St James's Park.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but tasty menu of Japanese ramen dishes.
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
Breakfast, pastries and afternoon tea, this delightful restaurant is part of a small, well loved chain, where you feel right at home.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100