Ideally located close to the many fashionable amenities along Victoria Street, this charming two bedroom fourth floor flat benefits a bright and spacious interior situated within a secure residential mansion block.
- Set within a prestigious residential development
- Arranged over the fourth floor, accessed via lift
- Two bedroom flat with the master having an en-suite
- Spacious reception room with large sash windows
- Newly fitted kitchen with ultra modern fixtures
- Stunning shower room with floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Situated close to St James's Park
- Exceptional location moments from Victoria Station
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ashley Mansions are conveniently located close to a number of pavement lined cafes and small shops surrounding Victoria with Victoria also within close proximity offering a range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,089 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 804 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000