Featuring ample living and entertaining space throughout with a bright and airy neutral décor, this desirable 2 bedroom flat is well located for the many fashionable amenities surrounding Victoria.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Elegantly arranged over the lower ground floor
- 2 double bedrooms with shelving
- Light and airy reception room with access to a patio
- Well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Newly refurbished interior to a very high standard
- Desirable location in the heart of Pimlico
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £954 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 838 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Belgrave Road is enviably located for some local delicatessens and pavement lined cafes along Moreton Terrace with Warwick Way offering a more extensive range, Victoria Street is also easily accessible providing many more fashionable amenities.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Peggy Porschen Cakes
An Instagram-worthy star location, with amazing cakes, teas, and coffees and a great pink exterior
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000