Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this expansive 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat offers a wonderful open-plan reception room, well-equipped kitchen, generous private terrace and off-street parking.
- Bright and exceptionally spacious 2 bedroom flat
- Set on the 2nd floor of an impressive modern building
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite
- Ample sized second bedroom and separate bathroom
- Private balcony, Terrace and off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 818 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St Margarets station
District South Western Railway London Overground lines, Zone: 4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
St Margarets Road is ideally situated for the varied amenities and transport links of Isleworth, St Margarets and Twickenham.
St Margarets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The White Swan
Amazing food, a great atmosphere and a lovely riverside location. It's very popular, so make sure you book ahead.
During the day this place functions as a greasy spoon café usually full of builders, but in the evening it turns into an amazing, authentic, family run Italian restaurant. The food is to die for and because they don't have an alcohol licence, its BYOB!
Close to St Margarets Station, this place is a cosy 'old man' style pub with a welcoming atmosphere.