A wonderful two bedroom flat boasting original features, wood floors, and high ceilings throughout, situated in a great location and benefiting from a private garden and cellar.
- A stylish two bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Superb condition throughout with many period features intact
- Grand reception room with feature fireplace
- Dining area and large sash windows into bay
- Chic kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fantastic garden paved and decked with shed and side access
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Emanuel Avenue is moments away from the many amenities of Horn Lane and Acton High Street. The nearest station is Acton (National Rail), and the motorist can easily access the A40/M40 with links into and out of central London.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
The Station House
A little gem located in the heart of Acton in Poet's Corner and a lovely place to go for a bite to eat - great selection of food and very tasty. The Sunday lunch is AMAZING! Really nice paved garden out front with lots of plants and they let dogs in too!
Run every week Weds/Thurs/Fri/Sat by local charity and social enterprise Action West London. This is an exciting market with a real community feel, reflecting Acton's diverse communities. Stalls are available to rent daily and currently include ethnic street foods, fresh fish, fashion, jewellery and bargain stalls .
Acton Main Line station
Acton Central station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
North Acton station
Central line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,440 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 991 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.