Boasting a brand new refurbishment with a high finish, this contemporary four bedroom house offers very spacious interiors, modern décor, an attractive private garden and driveway providing off-street parking.
- Recently refurbished four bedroom house
- Very spacious reception room with French doors to the garden
- Contemporary kitchen with space to dine
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Three more bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and one en-suite
- Stylish bathroom, ground floor guest cloakroom
- Under floor heating on the ground floor and in the bathrooms
- Private garden and driveway providing off-street parking
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
East Close is located close by to the green open spaces of Hanger Hill Park as well as Park Royal Station. Motorists can benefit from easy access onto the A40.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing Cricket Club
Ealing Cricket Club is a cricket ground in Ealing, London.The ground hosts regular matches, and also a firework display for Bonfire Night!
Ealing Lawn Tennis Club
Based in the heart of Ealing Common, this tennis club has grass, indoor, clay and Astro courts.
11 Coffee & Co
Situated close to North Ealing Station, this café has a huge selection of freshly made cakes. The hot food is great too! Try the chicken and barley soup.
Park Royal station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Hanger Lane station
Central line, Zone: 3
West Acton station
Central line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,400 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,659 (154 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550