Set over the eighth and ninth floor of a stunning modern development this striking penthouse apartment offers a beautiful modern interior with incredible 100ft+ roof terrace with views across London.
- Beautiful three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Gorgeous interiors throughout with stunning reception room
- Wrap around balcony and incredible 9th floor roof terrace
- Concierge service and communal pool and gym
- Highly sought after development in central Ealing
- Fantastic sun room opening onto the roof terrace
- En suite master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Moments from Ealing Broadway Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Amazing central Ealing location close to a great selection of local amenities and Ealing Broadway Station for transport links around the City.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Will to Win
In a leafy location next to Lammas Park, this tennis centre offers tennis coaching and courts, as well as a welcoming family-friendly atmosphere.
Yvon's Artisan Patissier
Serving cakes, sandwiches, pastries and breakfast, this cafe/patisserie is also a great place for a quick lunch and coffee.
Ealing's best rugby pub, The Wheatsheaf serves proper British pub grub in its welcoming, traditionally decorated rooms.
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
West Ealing station
North Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,400 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,676 (155 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.