A bright and spacious two bedroom third floor flat which has been recently refurbished throughout and is preseted in excellent condition, offering a fantastic central Ealing location.
- Well proportioned two bedroom third floor flat (with lift)
- Spacious reception room with balcony
- Modern kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Quality shower room with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Fantastic central location
- Recently refurbished throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Longfield House on Uxbridge Road is close to a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants, with the open spaces of Walpole Park also close by.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing's best rugby pub, The Wheatsheaf serves proper British pub grub in its welcoming, traditionally decorated rooms.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Big Jim's Trims
Local barbershop in Ealing, with branches in Chiswick and Pimlico too.
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
West Ealing station
South Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,440 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 621 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.