Securely set on the top floor of a new build development, this superb 3 bedroom apartment boasts a sleek contemporary finish throughout, offering a bright and spacious living area, an Ensuite and 2 balconies.
- 3 bedroom new build apartment
- 5th floor with lift access
- Modern kitchen and open plan living
- Contemporary finish throughout
- 2 large balconies and 2 Juliet balconies
- 1 Ensuite and 1 bathroom
- Near shops, bars and restaurants
- Close to reliable transport links and local parks
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,553 (144 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Hackney Wick station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property boasts an enviable location, close to the excellent Westfield shopping centre, and a selection of reliable transport links. There are also superb parks within walking distance.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Copper Box Arena
As well as an arena for sporting events, you can use the gym facilities too.
Fantastic addition to the multitude of independent stores and restaurants in E20, an area that is fast becoming the snazziest place in East London. You won't regret dropping in for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585