Set in beautiful landscaped grounds this striking four bedroom chapel conversion offers the ultimate in bespoke and handcrafted interiors with a breathtaking full height living space in the original nave and sanctuary.
- Bespoke four bedroom chapel conversion set in 7 acres
- Incredible 45ft high ceilings in the original nave
- Offers a cinema, sauna, steam room and gym
- Beautiful orangery leading to private courtyard patio
- Feature mezzanine bedroom suite with views over the chapel
- Superb study/office and mezzanine music room
- Allocated off-street parking and gated concierge services
- Master suite with walk-in-wardrobe and amazing en-suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 10,586 (983 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Mill Hill Broadway station
Northern line, Zone: 5
Burnt Oak station
Northern line, Zone: 4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Set in 7 acres of St, Josephs College Grounds, Holborn Close offers a beautifully peaceful location while also offering easy access to ThamesLink the M1 and the M25 for transport link around and out of the city.
Mill Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Rising Sun
A quaint village pub with an appetising menu, including a choice of aperitifs, starters, mains and desserts. Can accommodate large groups in their separate dining room, or a more intimate feast. A short distance to Saracens rugby stadium.
Belmont Children's Farm
A Mill Hill institution and one of the loveliest urban farms in London. Kids love it, especially the animals, ranging from small chicks all the way up to alpacas and horses.
Hendon Park Café
Fantastic smoothies, milkshakes and sushi. It's Kosher too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley
020 8432 1700