Combining stylish décor with generous living space this contemporary 1 bedroom flat is ideally located in the heart of fashionable Greenwich Village.
- Modern one bedroom ground floor flat
- Benefits from private entrance on peaceful street
- Well presented reception room with ample space to dine
- Sleek fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously sized bedroom
- Contemporary shower room
- Lovely private patio
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 495 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Orlop Street is situated moments from Greenwich Market, Museums and Park, with a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants on the doorstep. Local transport links include Maze Hill Rail and Cutty Sark DLR.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179