With an incredible location next to the world famous Ritz Hotel and offering rare views over Green Park this stunning three bedroom apartment offers beautiful interiors and superb lateral living space.
- Beautiful first floor three bedroom lateral flat
- Rare views over ornate communal gardens and Green Park
- Stunning double reception room and open-plan kitchen
- Prime location next to the famous Ritz Hotel
- Serviced apartment with 24hr concierge service and lift
- Three impressive bedrooms with 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Sought after location moments from the parks and Piccadilly
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,702 (158 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Circus station
Piccadilly Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Arlington Street is a prime residential address in central London and offers unrivalled access to a number of transport links and underground station lines. With-in just a short walk you are able to reach central Piccadilly, Hyde Park and St James's Park.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great after work boozer. Some of its original features have been retained throughout the years, which give it an authentic pub feel.
Mount Street Gardens
A great place to sit and have your lunch in the sunshine.
Just off Carnaby Street, this shop is like a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for grown up's! All of the chocolates are hand made by the team and don't just look good, they taste amazing too...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100