This stunning 3 bedroom flat is arranged across the ground and lower ground floors of a splendid Mayfair Town House and combines ample interior space with contemporary décor and period architecture.
- Beautifully presented 3 bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Set within an elegant Town House conversion
- Expansive reception/dining room with feature fireplaces
- Features modern well equipped kitchen
- 3 stylish bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Benefits from direct access to communal Gardens
- Desirable location in the heart of Mayfair
- Main bedroom features Walk-in wardrobe, spacious en-suite and Balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,061 (191 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Dunraven Street is well located within good range of the comprehensive shopping facilities of Oxford Street, while the exclusive restaurants and boutiques of Mount Street and South Audley Street are also close by.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone and Mayfair
020 7659 8100